“The 15 Stories” is a place to share the extraordinary accounts of individuals who have been able to break the cycle of poverty, create hope for their families, and profoundly benefit from 15 years of Kageno’s comprehensive programs.
Click picture to view their portraits, read their inspiring stories of hope and celebrate their success.
Special Thanks to Our Narrators:
- Beata and Prisca are narrated by Maggie Q
- Costasie, Liberee and Eunice are narrated by Jacqueline Murekatete
- Josephine and Damaris are narrated by Drena De Niro
- Aminidab is narrated by Dylan McDermott
- Samuel is narrated by Dr. Paul Farmer
- Marie is narrated by Minnie Driver